I was just browsing through my old msx1-tapes and found some
games which I played quit a lot in the good old days. But there
were also some games which I played quite a lot even though
I never made any progress with the game itself. So I want to ask
you....

- Anybody know what the aim of the game is in Happy Fret?
Is there sombody out there who actually solved the puzzle?

- Is there an end to 'Come on Picot'? Or is this just another impossible
English game?

- Is there anybody who can give me some clues about what puzzle pieces
go together in Time Trax?

- Every time I play Crusader I get stuck  in level 3 (or 4 I don't
remeber) because when I've killed everything the sword I need to get to
the next level doesn't appear. Is there a way around this?
The disk version doesn't have this 'feature'.

The games mentioned above are all eaglesoft/eurosoft games. You know,
the videobox with a 2400 baud checksum errored tape inside.
A dutch chain called Capi sold those boxes in the old days for 10
guilders a game! But unfourtunately most games didn't have an ending or
were just unplayable.

I managed to finish Dota and Courageous Perseus though....

Gerald