Hi, Gerald !

 GS> - Anybody know what the aim of the game is in Happy Fret?
 GS> Is there sombody out there who actually solved the puzzle?

I'm afraid I don't know how to solve this great game from Micro Cabin. Sorry!

 GS> - Is there an end to 'Come on Picot'? Or is this just another
 GS> impossible English game?

English?!?!?!
'Come on Picot!' is a Japanese game from Ponyca! Originally it was distributed
in ROM format. An English software company (Methodic Solutions or Eaglesoft, I
think) converted it to disk/tape for distributing in Europe.

It is very difficult to finish, but not impossible!

 GS> - Every time I play Crusader I get stuck  in level 3 (or 4 I don't
 GS> remeber) because when I've killed everything the sword I need to get
 GS> to the next level doesn't appear. Is there a way around this? The disk
 GS> version doesn't have this 'feature'.

Could you tell me about this game? I don't know what is the aim in crusader.
But ..... I think Crusader has a 'test mode'. Do you know anything else about
this?

 GS> The games mentioned above are all eaglesoft/eurosoft games. You know,

Hmmm. Happy Fret is a Micro Cabin game. Come on Picot! and Crusader are both
from Ponyca, but Crusader is coded by the AI team (Compile arcades: Zanac,
Thexder .....)

Salidos, digo ... Saludos.
JAMcn   ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Apdo. Correos 3294  18080 Granada