>Hey!? R-Type with FM-Pac????
>I have this crack really long, but never thought that
>this msx1 shooter has opl-music...
>
>...and maybe I'll never hear it!  :(
>I have FM-Pac internal, without fm-basic! So I don't
>think any program will ever detect it...

Only stupid program(mer)s detect the FM-PAC by testing forthe FM-Basic.
They should knowthere are lots of FM-PACs without, as well as internal
FM-PACs as Korean FM-PAC. By the way, we are talking about FM-PAC, but it is
called MSX-Music. The FM-PAC just complies to the MSX-Music-standard.
FM-Basic is _not_ inluded in the MSX-Music-standard.