Laurens Holst wrote:
> Only stupid program(mer)s detect the FM-PAC by testing forthe FM-Basic.
> They should knowthere are lots of FM-PACs without, as well as internal
> FM-PACs as Korean FM-PAC. By the way, we are talking about FM-PAC, but it is
> called MSX-Music. The FM-PAC just complies to the MSX-Music-standard.
> FM-Basic is _not_ inluded in the MSX-Music-standard.

We used to call every MSX-Music-compliant
cartridge or expansion an FM-Pac, althought
I've never seen many of the real Panasonic
cartdridges :) It is very easier for us
Brazilian to speak "FM-Pac" instead of
"MSX-Music". But then this is only MSX lore. :)))

Lately I've been using only "FM" for short. :]

But I thought MSX-Music-standard included
the FM-Basic. Why not?

[][]s,
`:) Parn
    ICQ# 1693182