Hi,

>From: "MSX Brazilian Team" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
[snip]

>"Will it be that is its rage it is because we eliminated you in the cup
of
>the soccer world ?"  : -)
Nope, Itīs not a rage but cool fact that I was displeased with MBTs
service (I have my rights to express my personal opinion)...

>Dear Gabriel, have taken care more with the words. " Who hurts with
iron,
>with iron it will be hurt. "
>
>We bought with you a moonsound and a cartridge SCC and we don't have to
>complain of its procedure that was correct with us. We are that had to
trust
>in you, because we sent the money firstly and later you sent us the
>products. We sent the money through IPO according to its instruction
and in
>agreement with the table of conversion of Danish for Dollar also
following
>its instruction. We were surprised when you mentioned us that it lacked
>US$20, but in any moment we complained of that. Following its
instruction

Surprised? How can you be surprised when I have clearly explained why I
demanded extra payment. Iīm certainly not able to control local increase
of mailing fees, which occur every year.
So it was quite normal that I demanded the extra payment thus it was
more expensive to send the package after mailing prices were increased,
thus the buyer covers all shipping costs.

>again, we sent the US$20 for letter in a brown, same envelope being
illegal
>to send money this way and thwarting our beginnings, we accepted its
>suggestion.

Sending money this way is always on your own risk. If I send money this
way I always count with that the money may get lost. Itīs a risk I take
sometimes when I send not so big amounts. But itīs a personal choice and
the responibility is completly the senders.

>This was one of the last contacts that had with you and only now are
>becoming aware of this offense uttered by its person, what leaves us
deeply
>saddened with the fact, because in moment some thought of to harm it or
>deceive it.  I think its accusation is very serious and it forces us we
take
>it serious measures, because it commits our services rendered MSX when
doing
>such statement. In fact, this is a characteristic of the user of MSX,
the
>precipitation.
Accusation?

I have certainly mailed you several times and asked about where did the
payment go, when you have sent it etc.
I have not received ANY responce, not even a question whether the cash
arrived or not nor confirmation of money beeing sent at certain date.
I have e-mailed you with quite big intervals, so even if you had
problems with HD or whatever you should at least have received one
e-mail.
BTW itīs your responisibility to make sure the customer has received the
items/or payment by e-mailing and asking (and certainly in a case when
you know your HD/e-mail stuff isnīt working properly).
This a quite normal procedure. I always ask people to e-mail me when
they receive money/package sent by me, to make sure everythink is OK.

>We are we with the documents that prove the shipping of IPO and of the
>letter and any person can ask one you copies MBT for compravar that we
are
>saying.
This is not a question of sening the first payment, but the extra
mailing costs, so donīt mix em up.

>We continued trusting you, that is entitled the whole of doing its
>complaint, but we are also entitled the of defending, or you think that
are
>you be superior and always with reason. So that Gabriel it is not
harmed, we
>will be sending more US$20, of this time for IPO so that it doesn't
happen
>more undesirable problems and we waited that it is informed openly by
you
>the greeting of IPO, because is making a serious work.

That sounds good, I look forward to receive them, thus if I had received
the extra payment I wouldnīt ever had a reason to mention MBT at all
anywhere.

>I take advantage of to inform that of the year passed to I begin it of
this
>year our email it moved 2 times and we still had a serious problem with
our
>HD, what made us to lose several emails and that besides was informed
in the
>Brazilian list of MSX. Therefore it is possible that has happened some
>communication problem.

Look above.

>I hope to count with its understanding and I am its disposition for any
>doubt.
I hope we can clear any doubts, so no hard feelings.

Greetings from Gabriel, DENMARK

Visit my MSX homepage and sign the guestbook :-)

[Software, tips, music-disks, buy/sell/swap section, msx
links, NMS-1170 Bar Code Reader page, Ultimate MSX-FAQ...]
Use one of these URLs to enter:

http://www.trd.msxnet.org
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Vista/2653/

MSX links: