Hi,

>From: "MSX Brazilian Team" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Re: MBT
>Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 17:03:15 -0300
>
>today I sent for you a IPO in the value of US$20. I ask that informs me
as
>soon as to receive the money. I didn't have the intention of harming
it, and
>I made everything certain as we had combined. It happened of the letter
not
>to arrive to you, unhappily! Now with IPO everything will be solved. I
hope
>our relationship is not harmed by this event, because I like to have
friends
>for everyone (mainly of MSX) and it would like of also to be treated as
>friend. After all, I went very well assisted by you when I bought it it
>Music-module, Moonsound and SCC.
>
>IPO to:
>
>Gabriel Dabrowski
>Egevangen 94
>8355 Solbjerg
>Denmark
>
>Shipping agency: Pedreira
>Number of the IPO:59 526733 5
>Dates of the shipping: 26/03/99
>Value of IPO: R$37.20 (in Real) or US$20.00
>

>Greetings from Brazil,
>Marco Andre Heidtmann Monteiro
>(MSX Brazilian Team)

Thanx for sending the payment, now I can call it a good customer service
:-)!
IŽll mail you when I receive Žem!
BTW can you tell me if you still have NOVAXIS SCSI interfaces in stock?
And what is the price in USD if you have any (IŽm curious too of the
Gouda club is still producing them)?

Greetings from Gabriel, DENMARK

Visit my MSX homepage and sign the guestbook :-)

[Software, tips, music-disks, buy/sell/swap section, msx
links, NMS-1170 Bar Code Reader page, Ultimate MSX-FAQ...]
Use one of these URLs to enter:

http://www.trd.msxnet.org
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Vista/2653/

MSX links: