>>> In Japan KOEI is still going strong...
>
>Can somebody explain me what KOEI is or what it stands for???

I think it means 'New Image' (no, not THE New Image ^_^)
I might be wrong, coz I just thought of this, but KO = new (as in KO-NAMI,
meaning New Wave), and EI = image/picture/movie...

Maybe Rieks can either confirm or disprove this?

Greetz,

                Patriek

,--.   ,-------.   ,--. Homepage:                 \"To make a mistake is
\_________|  |________| The New Image -since 1991-/  Secret Agent W7