Maarten,

> So, if there are Z80 cross-assemblers for PC that are better than TASM, I'm
> really interested. I don't care much about editors and stuff, the last
> years I have become a fan of command-line compiling. I am even thinking of
> installing Linux on my PC... ;)

        You can find in my page a pack with M80/L80 for PC (with 22NICE).
It's fast, it compiles Z80 code, it has well-known syntax, and includes
M80 manual (sorry, no subdirectories - nothing is perfect).

Adriano Camargo Rodrigues da Cunha               ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Engenharia de Computacao - UNICAMP
http://www.adrpage.cjb.net                       MSX-TR:I have one.And you?

     *** NEW URL! AdrianPage now is at http://www.adrpage.cjb.net ***

* Earth is 98% full. Delete who you can. *