On Thu, 22 Apr 1999 13:03:23 -0300 (EST), Giovanni R.
Nunes wrote:

>> If everything goes well, Rob Hiep from Sunrise will have for
>> sale, the last Spanish creation: NUTS made by KAI
>> Magazine (The same author of No Name)
>  A question. How KAI software is sold and how software is
>free? I tell it because I can download "LILO" and in XTory #2
>was a version of "No Name".
Lilo, as far as I know is PD, No Name... I think is another
matter. I think it's still for sale. I'll transmit KAI your interest.

>and in XTory #2 was a version of "No Name".
First of all: one disk or three disks?
If three disks... Ehmmm... how I could tell you without harming
the sensibility of anyone?   ;))))

> The "Grupo Inovacao" (of MSX Force zine) try to contact KAI
> for buy KAI products, but was unsuccefull.
Contacting KAI in another way than by phone is VERY difficult.
He once had an e-mail address but it flown away quite soon.

>  Do you know if Sunrise is solding the other KAI products?
Sunrise doesn't sell Lilo nor No Name. I don't remind clearly if at
Holland Future Disk was temporarily in charge of their
distribution, but it seems that Dutch do not favour MSX games
in which appear naked girls :((( (and better: well-drawn!!!).

>Hey! You forgot the major factor: The price. :)
I guess 25 NLGs (2000 ptas, below 15 US$) if via Sunrise
Games Abonemment and 32.5 NLGs if done through stand. I'm
sure about the first price but not so sure about the last one.

>> And remember: have fun with your MSX!!!
>  Have fun with "Telefonica de Espana" :)
Don't provoke... ;))))
You are suffering now like we are doing since a decade or so.
Fucking scrooges... I hope they'll burn in hell...

CYA