Hello everyone!Did you have a good time at Tilburg? I did, I bought a
game called Fighter's Ragnarok. Very nice.
I've got a question for you guys, maybe it's an old question, 'cause
I'm new here, but here it goes:
I'm playing Xak2 at the moment and I can't get in the church. This is
necessary to restore your karma so that your exp. level will gain.
What am I doing wrong??? Can anybody help me out??? Thanx very much!

Mark.