I loved the new location. It seemed much less empty than the big hall it
used to be held in, the stand-prizes were twice as cheap, and they put me in
a room together with Paragon, my big concurrents... :) One disadvantage was
that sometimes it wasn't clear where you could go. When you passed the
MSX-NBNO-stand it looked like you were in the end of the building, but
nothing was less true. If you walked on there was a very large hall with
Delta Soft and more people having their stand there. The so-called
'disadvantage' that there wasn't a free bus riding between the fair and the
station was absolutely no disadvantage: There were two buses riding every
1/2 hour, resulting in 4(!!!) buses an hour going to the location of the
fair, and on saturday those buses have "piekendag", that means a retour from
station to fair and back only costs 1 guilder! Well, I think that is better
than the thing they used to have.

The sphere was really good. I took 'some' candy etc. with me, and the cup
with red sour "plakken" was empty really soon (a shame, because I really
like them and I only had one of them). I showed Strategic Army, the Internet
for MSX project "i", and also I have spoken a lot of people about JoyNet (I
had a flyer about it on my stand). Unfortunately, the fair was over so soon
that we didn't have the chance to play Laserbikes, sorry Augusto, but the
people know it exists now, for I mentioned it as 'still the only game for
JoyNet' in the flyer. By the way, I had 50 of these flyers, and at the end
of the fair I got out of stock.

There weren't that much new products,
Flying Bytes presented v2.0 of Meridian, a MIDI-sequencer (unfortunately not
for the MoonSound, which should be possible since the ROM is
MIDI-compatible).
TeddyWared finished SCC-Blaffer, which they made in a very short amount of
time. It is a great SCC-music editor, inclusive replayer source etc. The
editor is a mix between MoonBlaster and a MOD-editor. It is really cool (and
fast!), SA will contain SCC-music too.
Thunderbirds are Go, from DeltaSoft. A 10-disks game, which was something
like the Infogrames-games (Children of the Wind, etc.). I already finished
it... It is a great game, although sometimes a bit "Basic", if you get what
I mean. It is made with digitizations of the famous television-series
Thunderbirds.
Compjoetania sold Sandstone, which unfortunately only worked on turboR yet.
On addition, they distributed an update for Compass to version 1.2.08...
Also, there was sold a little game called PILES, which was programmed in
Basic, and was rather slow etc. known concept... well, anyway, I don't know
if it's new.
XSW-Magazine and MSX Info Blad presented their new Tilburg-issue.

And further, a demo of One Shot Rising (OSR) was presented, which is a
simple-looking, though VERY cool game.
Also, Paragon showed Dome and I showed... well, you can read that in the
beginning of this text.

And I am sure I still forgot a lot, but I have to go now, so I'll have to
stop.

ca,