At 15:58 26-4-99 +0200, you wrote:
>Tilburg sucked! I was hoping to add some msx's to my collection, but all
those
>nutbrains asked 150 guilder for a nms8250... fuckers....

you must have been drunk or something... coz nms8250's were sold for 75
(later 60)
guilders.

>And then not to mention the asshole who asked 150 guilder for a fmpac!

MSX isn't a cheap hobby... prices of old hardware are rising so what? if u
want it,
pay the price...

>Men, those goodies lie at people's attics catching dust... and we have to
pay 150
>guilders... i don't think so..

most stuff sold at tilburg is owned by active msx'ers...

>I bougth a MSX sony hitbit for 5 guilders btw, from jaap hoogendijk
(usergroup
>zandvoort)
5 guilders???
and you are complaining about high prices??

>He told me that the fair in Zandvoort is probably not going on... He has 3
>alternatives but he doesn't think it will work.... Maybe somebody can help
him?
>The problem is that he hasn't got the money to fund it..

finally... a wise remark... u r right... we should help him out

>Greets,
>Bart

grts

Pepijn