>       Microsoft will ruin all those wonderful Konami Games!!!

Yep. Microsoft ruins all which he touch.

>       Can you imagine Metal Gear Solid puting a message 'Snake executed
>an ilegal operation. Your game will be closed.' or crashing your system
>with a nice blue screen when you are almost finishing the game?

Can you imagine Gradius 98???? <(((@O@)))>
I don't want to see a Gradius game in the hands of the Doom suckers! "Hey
dude, this is 2D, what a shit! And where is the blood?" Waaa! This is
heretic!!!

>       And, of course, M$ Metal Gear Solid would run only in a Pentium X
>with Windows 2000, 512Mb RAM, 13.6Gb HD and ocupping 47 CDROMs...

You can bet this. And you forgot the 3D card and the game stops for
cleaning disk cache... etc...

          Konami Man - AKA Nestor Soriano (^ ^)v - Itsumo MSX user

    New web address:   http://konamiman.msx.tni.nl  &  http2//nestor.msx
               [EMAIL PROTECTED]         ICQ#: 18281450

     Metal Gear for MSX - (C) Konami 1987  (Nothing new under the sun...)