> >I think he's talking about the new stuff David showed at recent fairs.
As
> >far as I know, Calculus did feature a lot of wireframes, but no texture
> >mapping.
>         Nope, Calculus had an option where u can have texture mapped 3D,
I'm
> sure.
Fudeba, fudeba... (Nope, you were fubapa, am I right?) ;))))
Well, if a plain color with an effect of changing a bit, as if it were
iluminated by a focus, is a texture... Then, I guess it has textures. But
I'd rather guess otherwise.

David, your opinion, please....
BTW, David, people at Barcelona and Madrid fairs liked your 3D engine.
What about doing an 'Elite'? ;)

CYA