hey ppl.

As it is almost vacation (yeah, no school for a while!) I started codin' on
SCC-BLAFFER 2.0..

But, I have a few questions..

1. When I try to hide the cursor (for use with BIOS routine chget ($9f)) I locate the
cursor at 1,25
(x,y) -> That's out of the screen as I use 24 lines on screen.. It works, but my
question is if it
works on every MSX.. Sow.. Does it work on every MSX??

2. I haven't done research for it, but is there a way to use the BIOS for formatting a
diskette, but
then to skip the part in which the MSX asks for which drive and what size? Or do I
just have to
write my own format routine?

Well.. Thaz 'bout it..

happy vacantion to all of yers, and see ya'll da'll.. In Bussum! (TeddyWareZ is gonna
compete in
the demo contest..) See ya'll on September 18, 1999..

mzl.
d-fader of TeddyWareZ..

and remember:
Bugs aren't errors, their just *undocumented* features..

(too bad windows has so much..)