yow...

Laurens Holst wrote:

> Ofcourse it will work on every MSX. But maybe you could
> just output your
> screens directly to the VRAM??? It's a lot faster than > using the
> BIOS-routines...

I never use BIOS routines.. And did I say I used
BIOS $a2 (ChPut)  to write things on screen??
That's way too slow!!!! I only use the $9f routine for
the delay of the cursor!! (try hitting D a while.. you'll
notice a delay...) Well the $9f has the delay build in,
so I don't have to code my own routine for that..
I also do not use the output of the BIOS function.. It's
purely because of the delay..

(and btw. I do out directly to the VRAM)

mzl.
d-fader
TeddyWareZ