Manuel Bilderbeek wrote:

> Jon de Schrijder wrote:
> Hi, I've received this mail from Japan. THIS IS BIG NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, here some more info by Ikeda:

--------------
}>Would that impress Mr. Nishi?
}Yes, Nishi was many glad for our MSX Action! But Nishi is ONLY observer
}of ASCII... Nishi wants re-make of MSX wave!! But ASCII is NOT interest
}in MSX. We must show MSX Power to ASCII...

}>> it just like all the other project's.
}>> sorry but thats how i see it.
}>> i have to see it first before i believe it.
}>I agree. But if Nishi is involved it gives (at least me) a lot more
}>confidence than if some hobby-group is trying to launch a new system.
}>I really hope this is true. Can you tell us some more, Ikeda?
}ASCII do NOT make new MSX! Don't make mistake!! Now, Nishi and us are
}want make NEW MSX. But ASCII don't interest in NEW MSX... IF ASCII feel
}power of MSX, ASCII will try make NEW MSX... Can you understand my
}write?
---------

So indeed, Nishi is enthousiastic about what the amateur MSX users have
made. But ASCII is not interested! But MAYBE if ASCII sees what amateur
MSX users can do, they will become interested...

Look: if you believe this or not, it's not important. You only need to
help those Japanese people to show the best of MSX to Nishi. Maybe it
helps, maybe it doesn't. But we can at least try! And if there won't be
a new MSX (of any sort), we don't have to complain (nothing to lose!),
and if it comes it could be interesting. But if it's not interesting or
if it's a flop, it's not disastrous for us! WE CAN ONLY BENEFIT! WE HAVE
NOTHING TO LOSE!

So why not try to support this? Again, the worst thing that can happen
is that nothing comes of it!

Grtjs, Manuel ((m)ICQ UIN 41947405)

PS: MSX 4 EVER! (Questions? See: http://www.faq.msxnet.org/)
PPS: Visit my homepage at http://www.sci.kun.nl/marie/home/manuelbi/