> >   But if I put something in the jack, I automatically disable the
> >   internal MIC? Or I'm drunk?
>  Yes , you disable the mic by plugging anything to the AUX PCM input
> plug.
> About being drunk I dunno , because I don't have supernatural powers to
> guess your alchoolic levels ! ;)

        Giovanni? Drunk?
        Only if he's drunk of drinking mineral water or "mate" (a tea!
cientific name is 'ilex paraguariensis'!)... :)

        Anyway... Giovanni is fudeba! :)

Adriano Camargo Rodrigues da Cunha               ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Engenharia de Computacao - UNICAMP
http://www.adrpage.cjb.net                       MSX-TR:I have one.And you?

* I'll never forget the first time I ran Windows, but I'm trying! *