>If anyone own this basic can you please send a hex-dump of it to me
>(V3.0 is ok)

Just download the roms of a msx2+ from the MEP.

btw. the msx2+ basic-rom can be used on a (emulated) msx2. I used the
cjs-emulator for this. The only problem was the different keyboard-layout
(also a problem when using fmsx in msx2+ mode). I've hacked most of the
wrong keyboardmapping out of the bios, but I don't know if I've done it ok.
The keyboard works though.

Is there a "official" translated version of those msx2+ roms?

Greetings Richard
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://home.student.utwente.nl/r.gerrits/