Adriano Camargo Rodrigues da Cunha wrote:

>         Guys,
>
> > But if you're programming assembler: GO GET COMPASS!!!
> > (Yes, I'm shouting!)
>
>         In the last months I'm using my PC for programming in ASM for MSX,
> with M80/L80 or GEN80. The reason is that is much more easy (and fast) for
> me writing, editing and compiling ASM sources using PC text editors and
> M80/L80 than MSX. If I use only my MSX, I should use MPW, exit, call M80,
> identify the errors, call MPW again, edit, save, compile again... And it
> tooks much time (hey, I don't have HD!).
>         But this messages about COMPASS took me curious.
>         Can someone tell me what're the advantages of COMPASS?

difficult to say, but once you've used it, you don't want to live
without it anymore :)
some keywords: all-in-one, memory-resident, easy-to-use, r800, hdd,
MemMan, ...

more info see: http://studwww.rug.ac.be/~jedschri/msx/ctng.html
(I know: our page is a bit out-dated, but we rather like to spend our
time behind an msx...)

>         There is a demo or trial version of COMPASS for testing?

yes, we made a special fully-functional promoversion. It is only
available on the MCCM CD, but since you live in Brazil...
I don't have it here with me, but I guess someone can send it to you.

Greetz,
Jon (Compjoetania The Next Generation)

(...busy with Compass 2.0.00...)