Airam va dir...

>Fahrenheit, Perry Mason, Profesion Detective and others products from
>Phillips/Idealogic was written in Basic.

He he he... perhaps I must type "list" before asking... ;-)
No, really... There is some time I don't play those games, but I remember
that in Fahrenheit 451 appears a message explaining that the program was
maked with a text adventure design language.
Perhaps with a text adventure editor which generates BASIC code?