> >     How about 'The hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy' ?
>
> There is a MSX version of "the hitchniker's quide to the galaxy"? Where?
> 8-)'''

        On one of my disks... I don't know if it's anywhere on the net. I
can send it to you if you like, but I have to search for it.

        More Z-machine info:
        http://chan.csd.uwo.ca/Infocom/zmachines.html

> >     I played it a lot, but haven't been able to finish it... It was
> >originally a CP/M game I think (I can also run it on a PC with 22NICE
> (CP/M
> >emulator).
>
> How works 22NICE?

        You run a program, which creates a .com file, which loads the
original .com file (which is renamed to .cpm)

        I can run PMARC/PMEXT on the PC like any other packer  (but it's
vvvvvvveeeeeeerrrrrryy sssllllooowww)

        It's here:

        http://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/emulator.html