I am composing the programme for the MSX Fair Bussum and the MSX Marathon
and I might need a little help, I can definately use suggestions.

First, some ideas I had (not arranged by time yet). I'd like to have some
comments and suggestions on the way to work them out:

- Presentation. Several groups and users can show off new products (software
AND hardware), products in development or special things like a system
configuration or so. Ofcourse it is useful to prepare a (short) speech.
Example: I'd like to see a MegaRAM cartridge working, ask some questions
about it like where to get it in the Netherlands etc... If it is not
available yet then maybe some hardware developer present can suggest to
develop it. He then can also see if there would be any animo for such a
device.

- Music / Drawing competition. Should we give the composers priority access
to the PCs, so they can rip samples from MOD-CDs or sample new ones etc???
Who will be the jury??? A few selected ones or all people available?

- Demo programming competition. Should the programmers be allowed to use
parts of previously coded routines (a fade-routine for example)? Should we
make some kind of central database which the programmers can consult??? Will
the programmers be allowed to program parts at home? I think not, but then:
how to check it? I hope I can trust you all!!! And also here: who will be
the jury???

I have no further ideas at the moment. As said: suggestions are welcome.

And ps, if you want to present something or have any new products, I'd like
to know in advance, so we can put it on the MSX Fair homepage, publicize it,
etc... That will probably attract more visitors...

Also, if you go to the Marathon: BRING YOUR COMPUTER!!! Without 24 hours
might become a little long... Anyways, for sure is that it will be a lot
more fun if you have your MSX with you... There will be plenty of tables
available to put your computer on, and even by train you can take your MSX
with you (I have done it too, the last 6, 7 fairs...). Don't forget your
monitor, btw...

          email me: [EMAIL PROTECTED] or ICQ: 10196372
             visit the Datax homepage at http://datax.cjb.net/
MSX fair Bussum / MSX Marathon homepage: http://msxfair.cjb.net/