        I think that it was made by a hobbyist from a club who could not get

        cartridge boxes or something like that.

        I plugged mine in and it says MSXtra v. 2.0 (c) 1986 by .... (I
don't remember).
        Mine also came from a box filled with PTC stuff! Funny. The 8235 had
a Philips sticker on the bottom, support...something.

        B.t.w. The smashed 8235 now works again. When I first connected it
it showed garbage on the screen, but I heard the demo music of my Nemesis 2
cartridge, so I know it worked. I had a closer look and saw the VRAM was
missing! Used for a RAM-extension of another MSX I guess. Anyway I found
that an old EGA card contained 8* 41464 chips, so this was easily fixed. All
works fine now.

        Greetz,
        Patrick