> >RPG... they take kinda long, don't they? Please work ou the idea and let
me
> >know.
>
> I already explained the idea in a previous mail. You could set a point in
> the game to which has to be played with either the best results or the
> quickest time. Or you could give the players a certain amount of time
(e.g.
> 2 hours or so) and the one who played best (get to a certain point
fastest)
> is the winner. Or something like that.

Ah, well, nice idea. We'll see at the fair.

> >To make things clear: Fl. 5,- for the fair, Fl. 15,- for the fair +
> >marathon, Fl. 10,- additional if you decide to stay later on.
>
> What about consumptions during both the fair and the marathon ? Will there
> be any consumptions, if yes, what will there be and what does it cost ?

Well there will be 'standard' consumptions like snacks and drinks, which
will not be sold expensive but not cheap either (I think a coke is 1,50 or
so) (the ones we rent the location from get (most?) part of the income from
the bar). For "patat" (frites) you will have to go to one of the nearby
snackbars. We will put a small map in the programme (and put some on the
wall too), on which we point out where the most nearby snackbars are.

          email me: [EMAIL PROTECTED] or ICQ: 10196372
             visit the Datax homepage at http://datax.cjb.net/
MSX fair Bussum / MSX Marathon homepage: http://msxfair.cjb.net/