The complete ROM is mapped over different slots, which could be the problem.
Just one slot enables access to the full ROM (even RAM in 8 kB blocks) so
using this slot I was able to get the whole ROM in a perfect image. Strange
enough the BIOS-, Basic-, Kanji-, MSX-MUSIC-, DOS2-ROM, etc. are located on
different places within the whole image. It would be too difficult to
explain it all, but I'll put the whole thing on the web when I got it from
my MSX harddisk.

GreeTz, BiFi

Alex Mitsio Sato <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schreef in nieuwsbericht
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:ðÐÁ^ÀÐÁ^˜ÐÁ^pÐÁ^`ÐÁ^0ÐÁ^...
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >
> > I made a little program to make ROM images of Konami's, but I adapted it
> > make images of other things as well as the MSX-turboR. I even let it run
on
> > Rob's Turbo R ST (1.5 MB) so I've got that one as well.
>
> Did you get the ROM image from GT using soft??
> Leonard Oliveira told me that using this process don't give a real image
of ROM.
> Just because the sequence of the data on the IC (ROM) is different what
CPU see.
> (S1990's guilt?)
>
> Well, Leonard could explain better than me. :-)
>
> > I'll give you a text-file in which I found where certain blocks are.
Hope if