] The complete ROM is mapped over different slots, which could be the problem.
] Just one slot enables access to the full ROM (even RAM in 8 kB blocks) so
] using this slot I was able to get the whole ROM in a perfect image. Strange
] enough the BIOS-, Basic-, Kanji-, MSX-MUSIC-, DOS2-ROM, etc. are located on
] different places within the whole image. It would be too difficult to
] explain it all, but I'll put the whole thing on the web when I got it from
] my MSX harddisk.
Could you make a table showing which rom-block is mapped to which
slot/address? Would be useful for emulator writers and everybody who wants to
hack on the real thing.

Kind regards,
Alex Wulms
--
Visit The MSX Plaze (http://www.inter.nl.net/users/A.P.Wulms) for info
on XelaSoft, Merlasoft, Quadrivium, XSA Disk images, the MSX Hardware list,