> > > Gracias,pero donde esta el archivo????
> >
> > Definitivamente, debo tener problemas con
> > mi servidor de correo. Ya es el tercer attachment
> > que se pierde en el "cyberespacio" esta semana :(
> >
> > Un saludo,
>
> Intenta mandarmelo denuevo,por favor :)

Hey! Since when did the MSX Mailinglist change into a Portugese (or Spanish,
whatever)mailinglist??? As far as I know this is an ENGLISH mailinglist!

One message accidentally not written in English is fine by me, but you keep
replying on it... English, or private. Those are the only options.

Thank you.

 email me: [EMAIL PROTECTED] or ICQ: 10196372
      visit my homepage at http://grauw.blehq.org/