----- Original Message -----
From: "TFH/Fony" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2000 11:13 PM
Subject: Re: Top 100 MSX games

> Hehe...
>
> Indeed, but on the other hand if you take a closer look:
> There are 4 versions of Metal Gear 2 in the list. If you add these
together,
> you will see that this is actually the most downloaded game of them all.
> And indeed: for some reason those sex games are quite popular. I didn't
> expect that. And after checking the IP numbers: Most of the went to Japan
> :-)))
>
> Regards,
>
> Arnaud
>
> --
Ok, now lets not start some discussion if we should make such a list,
and lets not start "miepen" about the most downloaded games and sex games
and
that they are most downloaded by japanese people. Lets just make that top
100!!!
I suppose it would be best if everyone sent his or her personal top 10 or
something
and then look what games are most popular....

Pepijn