Van: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]Namens Rafael Lima
Verzonden: zaterdag 27 mei 2000 6:00
Aan: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Onderwerp: Re: Top 100 MSX games

To Laurens Holst..

Well, someone here commented about SHMUPS. One of the webmasters of SHMUPS,
Akira, REALLY wants to buy a MSX2+, but he can't find a place to buy it.
Also..if I got interested about C64, why someone can't get interested by
MSX, a fair superior machine?
The use of my computers are 95% games (My MSX, my Amiga and my PC), and I am
really a "games-addict", and there's also many people like me. We are
discovering old system that we could never play before the times of
emulation. I never played a ColecoVision or a PC-Engine before getting into
emulation. And, many people like that, never played a MSX, but are
interested about it. So, they can know the really good games for MSX.

to Rieks W. Torringa

That's my big worry, to not get enough votes. But, take a look at MEP..it
has about 300-500 hits daily. (Take a look ate MSX rating). If, say 50% (I
know this is a very optimistic approach) of people visiting MEP, vote in the
MSX top 100, then I think there will be enough votes...

Shatterhand