Well, Arnaud, you read the list, so it's easier to me post it here, than
send you an e-mail! :-)

I can't make Illusion City from MEP to work. Does it need a special
settings? Isn't compatible with emulators? Or the MEP version isn't really
working?

If the latter is the truth...then, I just found a friend (from Metal Gear
Solid offical Forum (www.konami.com)), who is also a big fan of MSX, but he
didn't know that still so many people are still active with MSX, and he even
wants to join the list...well, he still has his original copy of Illusion
City, and he can dump it.. :-)

So...any help, please?

Shatterhand