> > The first part is not that long... You can at least finish that one I
> think.
>
> Actually, the first part was merely the release of the master disk. We added
> some gameplay otherwise people wouldn't be interested. The actual game start
> with part 2, bit it does continue where part 1 ended.
>
> The idea for now is for part 2 to cover the entire world The Rhiddaer. We
> estimate the amount of disks for this at 5 or 6. Also, there will very
> likely be released a new master disk with it, as I made some changes
> (improvements) to the engine which cannot be patched... unfortunately.

So, can I still start the game from scratch with the new masterdisk?
When will it be released?

By the way: there is an annoying thing in RoA and TLW: the music DOES support
MSX Audio (it is composed for stereo!), and the replayer DOES replay it via
MSX AUdio! But the problem is: no samplekits. So if you have MSX AUDIO
connected, you hear a lot of BUZZING from the MSX AUdio, playing empty
sampleRAM! Can you please do something about that?

BIFI wrote:
> I'm open to suggestion on which media to dump the tape data into. I was
> thinking of putting them into a disk file (like i.e. fMSX-DOS does), but as
> the tape data could overwrite disk system-variables it's a bit tricky to do
> this correctly. I hope to make this possible anyway. So that's one idea. I
> will make patch files for these media...

What about the Panasonic FM-PAC SRAM or even the PAC files?

Grtjs, Manuel ((m)ICQ UIN 41947405)

PS: MSX 4 EVER! (Questions? See: http://www.faq.msxnet.org/)
PPS: Visit my home page at http://bilderbeek.cjb.net/