Hi,

We at the AAM ("AAM" stands for "Asociacion de Amigos del MSX" =
"Association of friends of the MSX") have updated our web page. It is
located at http://www.aamsx.org, and the site is mainly a news-oriented
site about the MSX world. As we're the organizers of the MSX meetings of
Barcelona, we also have info on them (we even appeared on spanish TV, and
have the video online!).

Take a look at the site and tell us what you think. The site is translated
to Portuguese, English and Spanish (does anyone want to help us with
Italian, Dutch and Japanese versions?).

Regards,

"Social engineering is a very common practice in the underground, and almost
magically effective. Human beings are almost always the weakest link in
computer security."