> When does the 4K game contest end? It says "Juny 7th", is that "June 7th"
> (yesterday) or "July 7th" (next month)? Also, the rules aren't available
in
> English. If the contest is still running, publishing English rules may be
> a good idea.

While www.aamsx.org translate the text about the contest, You can check the
English web of the contest at:
http://teleline.terra.es/presonal/dzorita/iconcur.html
This is also an official web for the contest.

Despite the subscription limit date was June 7th 2000, you still can
subscribe.
BUT BE FAST !!! DO IT JUST NOW !!! We only will wait a few more days !!
Subscribing is free, and if you cannot make the game at time, doesn't
matter.
We will not accept games from non subscribed people.

Once you subscribed, you must make the game before JULY 7th (next month)
and then, we will not accept a delay.

To subscribe, you have to write an e-mail with your real-name, address,
e-mail, country, etc.:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Thanks, and good luck.

        Daniel Zorita.