On Thu, 6 Jul 2000, Anne de Raad wrote:

> I tried to provocate a bit, to get the discussion going...I had the feeling
> the Dutch MSX-ers had to be woken up, coz this new MSX-stuff is really more
> serious then we Europeans (esp. Dutch) seem to think.....We have waited
> almost 10 years for this kinda news. Everyone said it would be heaven if
> something like this would happen. Now, it really looks serious and nobody
> seems to care.......Your cynism is okay, though....The dutch 'poldermodel'

Most spanish users react the same way. They don't believe in this project
and all they do is start flame wars in the spanish mailinglist when
someone (like me) talks about the possibility of a new MSX. I hope they'll
have to eat their own words after MSX Den-yu Land 2000.

Anyone else from this list is going to be in Den-yu Land 2000? Manuel and
me will be there.

Regards,

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://www.aamsx.org