Hello Takamichi!

> > is supposed to be a '"') But should not affect the download of the game.
> I didn't seriously wanted to e-mail to 40+ characters long address. I
> asked because I wanted to know MSX Data base. What is that ? > JAM

Of course it's a mistake I made when inserting the HTML code. It is
fixed now :)

> I also searched for 2-byte kanji codes or raw graphics among the sectors,
> but kanjis were not directly inputted in the sectors (in that case - like,
> Illusion City disks which contain messages in form of pure S-JIS codes -
> you can directly change them using hex  editor), and only raw graphics in
> the Rona disk A was the title. Therefore quick translation is not
> possible. But I'm sure not many wants Rona to be translated since Rona is
> playable without being translated.

Yeah ...it is an arcade, not an RPG ....

BTW ..... I'm working on Randar 3 translation and it is a hard
work (I even made a new graphic for the sub-title and compressed it
since all the graphics are compressed in this game).

I'm thinking of making a 'small' translation while Randar 3 is finished.

What 'little' game do you think is a good one to be translated?

Greetings,

Jose Angel Morente ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
                   ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
*MSX DREAMS*       ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

Visit MSX Warau Home Page
http://msxjam.web.com
msxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsx

****
Problems? contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] See also http://www.faq.msxnet.org/