----- Original Message -----
From: Takamichi Suzukawa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2000 05:21
Subject: Re: RONA game

> > I have put on-line the game called 'Rona'. This is a great japanese
> > shot'em up unknown in Europe. It is a 3 DISK game and it is available
> > on:
> I have clicked a link on "D-Webzone" and suddenly e-mail sending dialogue
> opened, where I could find extreme length of Send to:
> "[EMAIL PROTECTED]>Daniel Terrado</a>which is who has 'rescued' this
> great game. Don't forget to visit his home pageand his MSX Data Base <a
> href=". Simple HTML glitch, maybe?

To download the game you are supposed to click on the 3 blue dots
proceding the name of the game. Each dot represents 1 disk in a zip-file
called: rona1.zip, rona2.zip and rona3.zip.
The link which is supposed to email Daniel Torrado at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
has a typo in the HTML source of the page (the '>' behind the email address
is supposed to be a '"') But should not affect the download of the game.

Greetz,

   Patsie

****
Problems? contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] See also http://www.faq.msxnet.org/