> UZIX can be useful to test JUMP, because it has every layer of the network
> already implemented. JoyNet + JUMP can replace RS232 and we'll have a running
> system.

        Maarten is right. Implementing JUMP so it's able to send and
receive a byte through the network is enough for UZIX.
        By the way, if someone wants to write a driver for JUMP and wanna
put it in UZIX, contact me please. Due to the actual stage of UZIX
development, it's not an easy thing to write low level drivers for it
without my help (I hope this problem will finish soon).

Adriano Camargo Rodrigues da Cunha               ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Engenharia de Computacao - UNICAMP
http://www.adrpage.cjb.net           http://if.you.dont.like.msx.usuck.com

* Number of Vulcans needed to replace a bulb? Precisely 1.0000000 *

****
Problems? contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] See also http://www.faq.msxnet.org/