Ivan Latorre wrote:

> Hello
>
> I have already installed IDE bios 2.01 in my IDE interface (latest
> version) without problems.
> Now I want to partition my Seagate 1.2Gb HD.
> I push "DEL" button in order to start MSX-DOS1 from floppy disk.
> Then I execute idefdisk.com (version 3.1). But the screen turns brown
> and the computer hangs up.
> My computer is a MSXturboR A1-GT.
>
> Does anyone what am I doing wrong?

Now it seems that idefdisk 3.1 is working...
Anyway I donīt know how to make the HD work.
I want to have 2 partitions: the first one a FAT-12 partition of 32Mb
and the second one a FAT-16 partition of 1243Mb (itīs a harddisk of 1275Mb).
Could anyone explain me how to make this partitions and make them work?
Please explain me the instructions step by step.

Many thanks

****
Problems? contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] See also http://www.faq.msxnet.org/