(MSX mailinglist readers, please send reactions not only to [EMAIL PROTECTED] but
also to me, [EMAIL PROTECTED] Thanx a lot!)

Hello everybody!

I've got a SCSI CD-romdrive connected to my MSX using a BERT SCSI-interface,
and a CD-writer to my pc.
Now i thought that it should be possible to create a cd-rom with 19 or 20
partitions of 32MB, so that a MSX can boot from it or at least can have
acces to those partitions (by using swap.com). I thought that it should be
done by creating a disk image and then burn that image. Also software should
be added to the image.
But i don't know how such an image could be made. I might need a (for MSX
terms) large HD with such a partition table, or maybe I can use an emulator
or ???
Does anyone here have any idea?

Grtz,
Siebe