[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> ObMSX: I'm planning to create a kind of 'beginners' corner/column
> in the next issue of MCCW (when I get /usr/bin/time running ;-))
> Does anybody have any idea for a subject?

'The things you need first if you want to program for MSX'

1. some Z80 course
2. V9938 manual from Yamaha
3. 'BDOS voor beginners'(MCM from long time ago)
4. DOS2 programmer's references from HSH
5. good utility to disassemble other software, assembler, debugger,
monitor (no, I don't want to mention any names ;) )

Greetinx,
Jon

****
Problems? contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] See also http://www.faq.msxnet.org/