>It seems to be using only the HDD with the lowest ID... Does anyone
>know if the MK Interface can actually handle more than 1 device
>attached to it? And if so, how?

It should work without problems. At least I never had problems when it had
a BERT ROM and that shouldn't really make a difference.

In fact it's the only (?) interface that lets you access the same partition
from two seperate computers at the same time. I did get occasional SCSI-bus
hang-ups, but reset from one of the computers (or when using an unofficial
DOS2 called v2.33 a keycombo (CTRL-BS IIRC)) fixed that.

Anyway, 2 harddisks to 1 interface should definately not be a problem. Make
sure the ID's are set correctly and most importantly, they're terminated OK.

It sounds like the 1st HD has termination and the interface can't see the
2nd HD. Make sure the interface and the last HD on the chain are terminated
and everything in the middle isn't.

Termination is usually a jumper, or an array of resistors which are easily
removed/replaced.

Greetz,

         Patriek