> Would be nice if Trunks updated the loadrom.com for MSX to suppot evt. the
> format so normal msx user would also gain something out of it.

Trunks is not working on loadrom anymore ....
I'm working on it instead. I hope to release v2.0 as soon as possible.

> A database of (CRC) files could be made so anyone could add it to their rom
> images if they wish too... I dunno if calculating crc is so good idea since
> there are several versions of same cartridges with different data (beta versions
> etc) or patched ones.

It's not a problem: we could rename them at 'Game version #1', 'Game version
#2' and so :)

Un saludo,

Jose Angel Morente ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
                   ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
*MSX DREAMS*       ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

¡Suscríbete a HispaMSX!
http://www.hispamsx.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

msxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsx