Ricardo Bittencourt Vidigal Leitao wrote:
> > If we stick to 'msxsoft.ini' or 'msxgame.ini' or something like that, it will
> > be just a matter of time before for example a nemesis3.msx file exists on the
> > internet that actually has the ini definition for aleste2

Besides, it's bothersome if we, for some reason,
want to do some batch processing and unarchive
some .msx files in a directory, everything turns
into a big mess. I believe this format only
supports one .ini file, am I right? If so, then
it wouldn't matter the name (nemesis3.ini,
gofayabo.ini and such): it just would be neces-
sary to scan for an .ini file and use it.

It's also easy to work around this if we really
need to use more than one .ini file.

[]s,

   -----    Parn (ICQ#1693182)
 /| | | |\