And answer for all other mails considering this thread.

Now, seems that Takamichi also noticed that something weird happened
and apologized it from us (other readers of this list).

I think we should now end to this and not continue anymore pointing
who did what and why. If something similar happens in future, let's
think about that then and not mix this with it. Of course, I hope
nothing like this will happen anymore, but who ever knows...

And I personally want thank Takamichi from CMS-system. It's fine device
and I opened it for further examination, but haven't had time to
work more with it due to load of other works. I will continue
with it later, you can be sure from it :)

And one thing... Takamichi told us that he used hundreds of hours
running in shops for SD Snatcher... I truly hope people who
demanded those games also paid WELL for him from that work.

- Case closed -

        Greetings: Saku Taipale, [EMAIL PROTECTED]