Dear Takamichi,

Maybe I am stupid, but for people like me, please elaborate some more:

> > He told me he was initially preparing to attend T. 2001,  but dropped his
> > intention after he heard Nishif_ck would attend the fair.
> Use of censorship code "_" is my favorite play of word.

Why did you write "Nishif_ck"?
What is the origin of your disrespect for Mr. Nishi?

> > He also agreed that the current MSX Revsomething crap is a holocaust which
> > essentially is the ethnically cleansed attempt to rule anyone other than
> .jp
> > under THEIR (where me nor Ghost is included) totalitarian rule.
> But Tbkbmichi thinks MSX Revivalists are trying to ethnic-cleanse everyone
> other than Japanese.
> What Yurei told me was, that he thinks some people, all of them Japanese,
> are trying to control the MSX users. He nor I did not even think about
> actual murder and dictatorship.

Why does he think that? It sounds rediculous.

We have a quite open discussion with the MSX Revival project. Not only .jp
people.

What is so against it?

> > He finally recommended me to keep away from .jp nazis, and wished those
> > non-jp chicks eager to be fed with nazi food to be snuffed with nutrious
> > gases or something then they would probably realize they were THE
> > collaborators.
> Hey, Tbkbmichi is crazy! He wants all non-jp MSX users to be mortally dead.
> I (Takamichi) certainly cannot remember thinking of such genocide. No, for
> Yurei's dignity, he didn't say this kind of thing!

Next time, please be a LOT more careful what you write.

> Beside, the English style used here can be identified as a phrase written by
> someone other than me.

> To readers. Do you think I (Takamichi) actually developed an alter ego?
> Please inform me if I repost this kind of obviously abnormal message.

We did. Please don't take it lightly.

And, please don't ignore this e-mail.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
>And one thing... Takamichi told us that he used hundreds of hours
>running in shops for SD Snatcher... I truly hope people who demanded
>those games also paid WELL for him from that work.

This is of course a point that is very important. I noticed that there is a
difference between Japanese and European favours. Some people have
underestimated this and therefore their relation with Takamich became bad.

Dear Takamichi. If a European guy ask you something like "Could you look for
SD-Snatcher, IF YOU HAPPEN TO BE IN AKIHABARA?" he does NOT mean: "Find me and
SD-Snatcher right NOW.". No. He means what he says: suppose you go to
Akihabara. If you are there then and have some time left, could you look if
you see an SD-Snatcher for sale in the shop you are in?" (So, if you happen to
run into an SD-Snatcher, please buy it for me. Don't take any trouble, and I
don't care that it could take a long time). This is quite a big difference.
The first interpretation is a ver BIG favour. THe second is a very small
favour.

Please, everyone should remember this very well. It's not a joke or an
overstatement. It's really true. I experienced some of these problem when I
was in Japan too. c.f. my e-mail of last July, I think.

Grtjs, Manuel

PS: MSX 4 EVER! (Questions? The Ultimate MSX FAQ: http://www.faq.msxnet.org/)
PPS: Visit my home page at http://bilderbeek.cjb.net/