> I suggest you wait until it's released and then e-mail me comments and
> suggestions. I'm currently still contemplating how to handle macro
> arguments exactly but it's gonna look something like this:

I'm sorry, didn't want to offend you :/

> >Ehmz, you DO know Chaos Assembler 3 is getting REALLY cool, right? And
> >that it WILL be released at bussum?
>
> I had no idea! So is there a webpage about Chaos Assembler for me to
inspect?

sure, chaos made some info about it, though it's NOT complete and things
have changed and stuff (the regualar) :)

http://TeddyWareZ.cjb.net

(Chaos ASM section)

Anyway, TwZ is gonna present a presentation on bussum, will you be there
too? And other ppl? Feel free to react! We wanna know if there's enough
animo! (hey! That rhymes!)

Gr33tz,
d-fader