Van:    Laurens Holst [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Verzonden:      dinsdag 11 september 2001 16:45
Aan:    MSX Mailinglist
Onderwerp:      MSX Fair Bussum

Hi! Another update on the MSX Fair Bussum.

As you may have read in another message, I have created an MSX Fair List on
www.msx.org. That's where the MSX Fair Bussum's online registration form will be
from now on, and also a list of participants can be found there. If you have
registered a stand, check if you are on it. If not, something has gone wrong,
then please contact me.

Also, in the www.msx.org Forum a preliminary programme of the fair can be found,
aswell as some more discussion about the fair. Follow this link to get there:
http://www.msx.org/index.asp?frame=forum_contents.asp!TopicID=39

Well, 11 days to go... :)

Greetings,
The MSX Fair Bussum organization,

~Grauw

ps. What just happened in America scares me to death...