The problem is that they are NOT a bunch of losers, but can be regarded men
even with high status. They are not desperate lunatics, but fanatics who
believes they are doing the right thing! When your "religion" points out
America as the big evil through all your life, you begin believing it, and
when you are promised 70 virgins after this life, and your family will be
given financial security when you are dead, you get brainwashed into believing
you are doing the right thing. I am not defending this horrible act, but just
arguing the point that they are a bunch of losers.
Just remember what "a bunch of American losers" have done through the time..
Hiroshima, Nagasaki, raping women and children, skinning koreans alive in the
Korean wars, using napalm on children and so on..
The problem lies in the systems, and be sure there are more people who would
do such things for their country or their religion than you`d believe in your
worst nightmare.
That is why I am an anarchist.. I would not want anything to do with any of
those systems that can make family fathers become kamikaze mass murderers.

I am sorry for the loss of sivilan lives in any country, regardless of what
their government believes. Lets not forget that Israel is moving in to
Palistinian territory right now.

-Dan