Hi,

[I can't understand Dutch, I know the meaning of your message thanks to
other people's translation]

My opinion:

The MSX community is already very fragmented. We're not so many people,
so I don't think it is a good idea to fragment it even more. That's the
reason why instead of making forums in aamsx.org I prefer to point users
to the several MSX mailinglists around the world.

Again, this is just my opinion. You can do whatever you think you
should.

Regards,